Sales management in an enterprise is mainly carried out by planning, executing and controlling the sales and managing the sales force. Businesses that are successful conduct sales management very well, because every business department is somehow linked to sales.
At FinnPrints we ensure each “aspect” of the collective sales effort is operating efficiently. Our qualified sales force coordinate sales operations and implement sales techniques that allow a business to consistently hit and surpass its sales targets and increase profitability.
Our sales management process involves;
- Sales reporting & analysis
- Sales forecasting
- Understanding the market demand
- Creating achievable sales goals
- Their performance evaluation
Cash Flow Management
Cash flow of a company is the balance of inflows and outflows of cash and cash equivalents for a given period.Cash management is one of the most important aspects of operating a business and can dictate success in any industry. It is an important measure of financial health and a key component of financial stability.
Our fundamental goal is to ensure that the incoming flow of funds is always greater than the outgoing so that your business sits on a surplus. We monitor, analyze and optimize the net amount of cash receipts minus cash expenses with due diligence to avoid extended cash shortages.
Our cash management process involves;
- Implementing good credit control policies and procedures
- Tracking account receivables and payables
- Placing tight stock control measures
- Preparing monthly and weekly statements of cash flow
- Preparing regular cash flow forecast
As is known, tax is an expense factor for businesses. This expense element may cause heavy tax burdens that will adversely affect the operations of the enterprise when not planned.
Businesses that manage taxes efficently can apply growth strategies more advantageously against their competitors. Most importantly, while doing all these, they can reduce their tax burden without any penal sanctions.
Our value-adding solutions address:
- Planning: This process evaluates options to determine when, whether, and how to conduct business and personal transactions for minimal taxes.
- Governance: Assist in setting out a clear tax vision and strategy for the tax function and document the organization’s policies and controls.
- Compliance: Assess your sourcing options to determine how you can better manage your tax and statutory obligations and set out operating guidelines which streamline and standardize the compliance process.